Canon Large Format printers are ink-based devices that can be characterized by their ability to print on rolls of paper media of 8" to 60" wide. Whether your need be fine art photographic prints, banners and signage, or schematics and industrial plotter prints, we have your solution.
- Canon Pro series supports 160ml, 330ml, and 700ml ink tank sizes
- Canon Fine Art printers use 11 Color inks and 1 Clear Overcoat, whereas the Canon Signage printers use an 8 Color system
- User replaceable printheads keep otherwise expensive technician service fees down to a minimum
- Printers ship with starter inks totaling up to $1,450 in value.
- Add an additional roll unit to load a 2nd paper media option
Canon Pro-2100 (Fine Art)
A powerful 24"-inch wide, roll-fed, 12-color large-format printer that takes ink tanks up to 700mL in size. Comes with stand and starter inks ($1,150 in value). Supports wifi, borderless printing, and can handle a wide variety of media materials.
Canon Pro-4100 (Fine Art)
With a full 44" inches of borderless printing space, posters and banners really start to come to life. The Pro-4000 is a fine-art 12-color device that comes with 190mL starter inks, totaling $1,450 in value. This printer supports wifi, a multi-roll unit addon, borderless printing, and can handle a wide variety of media materials.
Let us help you choose the right printer for your office's needs. Click the Printer Consultation button and fill out the form, we'll help you find a device for your budget and specifications.