The Next Standard of Engineering.
The 36-inch imagePROGRAF TX-3000 MFP T36 is a new Scan-To-Copy/File/Share integrated solution from Canon that includes an integrated printer, T36 scanner and All-In-One Computer that can work independently to improve your workflow. With increased scan speeds and advanced software capability this solution has everything needed to copy, scan, archive and share maps, drawings, renderings and posters.
High Capacity Ink Tanks
TD Pigment Ink Set
Automatic Media Loading
Scan-to-/File/Share Cloud Solution
The imagePROGRAF TX-3000 MFP T36 includes:
- T36 Scanner
- TX-3000 36-inch printer
- SmartWorks MFP software
- All-in-One HD Multi-Touch PC
- MFP stand
The T36 scanner incorporates a SingleSensor Technology Assembly, which helps provide consistent and better color accuracy with more detail in the shadows and highlights than a staggered CIS array scanner††.
- Scanning speed of up to 13 inches per second monochrome, 6 inches per second color
- Scan documents up to 2.0 mm thick
- Face up / Front load / Rear exit
- Straight paper path
15.6″ All-in-One Computer
Canon offers a suite of free software available with all the TX Series printers:
- Universal Print Driver – Only one print driver is required to manage the TX-3000 and TX-4000 – saving valuable time and effort when installing new printers
- Direct Print & Share1 – Canon’s cloud portal file-sharing solution
- Accounting Manager – Tracks ink and media usage and costs per print job
- PosterArtist Lite – Create professional posters in 4 easy steps using Canon’s poster creation software
- Optimized Module for AutoCAD – Print directly from compatible AutoCAD software products
- Print Plug-in for Microsoft Office – easily print large-format documents created in Microsoft® Word®, Excel®, or PowerPoint.
- Quick Utility Toolbox – Portal to where all of the Canon printer software and tools can be accessed.
- Device Management Console – Monitor the status of up to 50 TX Series printers!
- Media Configuration Tool – Manage, update and arrange media information in the operation panel and printer driver.