This 9-pin dot matrix printer is blazing new trails in productivity. Engineered for dedicated printing in the most demanding point-of-sale, automation and utility applications, the ML320t Turbo can easily run twice as long as most printers in its class! It can simplify any job on virtually any stock, and it’s economical enough to put wherever you need data on the spot. The ML320t Turbo puts the “work” in workstations for financial departments, wholesale or retail sales counters, even for warehouse or manufacturing environments.
Reliable performance – Tough printers engineered to work in demanding environments
When it comes to endurance, dependability and efficiency, the ML320t Turbo sets a new standard.
Its relentless performance comes from the rugged printhead design that keeps your print images sharp for a 200-million character life.
- Lighter, stronger, more efficient motor reduces friction, heat build-up and wear.
- Long-lasting rack and pinion drive system ensures print quality longer than belt or cable systems.
- Impact-resistant chassis protects the entire mechanism, even in the harshest environments.
Efficient production- Prints up to five copies simultaneously
Specifically designed to offer enhanced paper-handling capabilities, accommodating multi-part forms and stock up to twice as thick as those that fit our nearest competitor.
- Expandable gap between printhead and platen handles up to 6-part forms
- Printhead with lightweight samarium cobalt magnet and powerful, spring-activated pins delivers a stronger punch — right to the last page of a 6-part form!
Essential tasks – High-speed data listing and multi-part forms applications
Ideal for printing receipts, invoices, picking lists, reports and spreadsheets.
- Top, bottom and rear paper input paths
- Built-in rear push tractor feed unit.
Effective work – Fit for dedicated form printing
This reliable, flexible 9-pin dot matrix printer can meet your needs today and in the future.
The ML320t Turbo is a lot of tank-tough performer for dedicated forms printing.
- Patented optical sensor accurately positions the printhead on the page, first time, every time.
- Auto-tear feature accurately positions continuous forms at the perforation — eliminating wasted forms.